fiberglass doors and rear decks for 3! Donks!!

slapmaster
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
mobile al
building them for (2) 76 impalas and (1) 74 impala. have not started on the third one.(owner just gave me the green light on the thrid car) all these cars have the same panels. just differnt patterns on them.

on to pix...

Picture247.jpg

Picture253.jpg

Picture258.jpg

Picture264.jpg

Picture270.jpg

Picture276.jpg

How much does resin like that cost? and what kind of fabric is that?
i sell resin on here..80.00+s/h for 5 gallons.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Of course not bro, I'm having my car transported to you for install.. You are the only person I would let touch my car on the planet.. Should be...
No reason you couldn't just glue a ring of plywood up under there then paint it with some bedliner or plasti-dip or similar to keep the elements...
Those are super nice!! I may have to go that route if by chance they don't fit.
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
I’ve tried it in 3 different vehicles and multiple locations. Rear deck is best for me. Unless it’s a midbass I don’t want anything in the rear...

About this thread

slapmaster

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
slapmaster
mobile al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date