Recommend me 6.5 components

Rainbow Germs. Pretty good budget. Germs come in around 550 I think. Great sounding speakers too. What do you have for power?

search_EF.gif

I'm running Image Dynamics CXS64 components and I really like them. I have 125w to each door and they get loud and clear!

One thing I like about the ID's is that the mids play full range. They sound great and have plenty of midbass.

I'm running Image Dynamics CXS64 components and I really like them. I have 125w to each door and they get loud and clear!
One thing I like about the ID's is that the mids play full range. They sound great and have plenty of midbass.
Have you deadened and what not?

Have you deadened and what not?
No, I have not deadened the doors. At the time, I didn't have the additional budget. I could always add it , right? So I thought I'd see if it sounded bad before doing that.

I can't hear anything wrong with it. No extraneous ratting. Not sure if it would sound *better* or not, but so far I don't have plans for adding Second Skin.

No, I have not deadened the doors. At the time, I didn't have the additional budget. I could always add it , right? So I thought I'd see if it sounded bad before doing that.
I can't hear anything wrong with it. No extraneous ratting. Not sure if it would sound *better* or not, but so far I don't have plans for adding Second Skin.
I'm going to add second skin solely (right now at least) for the purpose of getting rid of rattles created by my sub. My door panels over lap and they aren't really connected that well to my door so there is a lot of give room that leads to rattles. But this is mainly say about 45 hz and up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.