New Navi build! 2-DD Z15's and 2- DD m4a's

nutnbutcustm
10+ year member

IM OLD
Spring,TX.
Well im pulling out the 6-2510's and z2lv and replacing it with 2-Z15's and 2-M4a's still gonnna compete in superstock 601-1800 wich i hold the state championship in now the best numbers i gor with the 2510's was 149.8@36hz legal on the dash all sealed up in a suv with a below the window box.

the box will be roughly 8cubes tuned at 36hz im not gonna strap the amps but they will be running at 1/4 ohm. i will have pics up of the box as i build it and then pics ofcourse when its done.

what doesnt seem loud? almost 150db @36hz with a below the window box with some 2500 series 10's? it was pretty loud. that was legal windows up,doors closed on the windshield. on the kickpanel it was 154.7,well none the less its out with some high hopes for the Z15's

yes z9515's with kevlar light blue cone and blue carbon 8" cap. and i just ordered the subs today and the amps arent even in the states yet i should get the subs in about 2 weeks and the amps shortly after, i dont have any pics yet because the subs are being built and as i said amps arent here yet either just wanted to get the thread started to spark some interest,sorry.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.