Rd Audio S.h.w. ?

He means amps probably.Probably get along the lines of a couple sundown 3000s or even Audioque 3500Ds
no, I mean both.. why settle for someone's subs when cost is no issue. Get something custom tooled and created for you...

i'm sure cost would be an issue then thus making that non issue... indeed an issue.

well i like the subs dont get me they are some beasts but as for the amps im not to sure on right now and im willing to spend some serious cash.

well i like the subs dont get me they are some beasts but as for the amps im not to sure on right now and im willing to spend some serious cash.
If you like the subs, go for them. Everyone has their own personal preference.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.