Central Region MECA 2X Show, Evansville Indiana 4/26/2009

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
bump for you this is the weekend I am getting married or I would be there.

I will come get the rta put on my car and have you ajust the eq sometime I have just been real busy.

bump for you this is the weekend I am getting married or I would be there.
I will come get the rta put on my car and have you ajust the eq sometime I have just been real busy.

Congrats man!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thats cool whenever you are ready just let me know...

Drove 4 hours to find out the site had changed. Then went on a wild goose chase through an unknown town to finally get to a park with 4 or 5 cars all guarded by pit bulls. Pathetic waste of time and certainly loved the stare down from the car owners. Some of these people need to learn how to host an event. The 1st address on Fulton street was your store, but there are no signs, no anything, and nobody anywhere near the place had any idea who you guys were. The whole trip cost me about $100, for NOTHING!

Drove 4 hours to find out the site had changed. Then went on a wild goose chase through an unknown town to finally get to a park with 4 or 5 cars all guarded by pit bulls. Pathetic waste of time and certainly loved the stare down from the car owners. Some of these people need to learn how to host an event. The 1st address on Fulton street was your store, but there are no signs, no anything, and nobody anywhere near the place had any idea who you guys were. The whole trip cost me about $100, for NOTHING!

Ok, first of all ... I apologize for you driving all of this distance for nothing I believe I spoke with you on the phone and gave you directions to the park... aparently you might have been in the wrong place since you are saying 4-5 cars, as our turnout was over 20+ cars... yes there where dogs at the park but its a park and they where all on leashes.. Did you get out of your car and ask anyone if this is where the soundoff was??

If you look a couple of posts up you can see where on the 24th (2 days before the show) I posted a link stating the show had MOVED and where it had MOVED too....

There ARE signs at the shop with our name in the window..once again...sorry you couldn't find it... I had several competitors come from out of state, including some from IL, and KY they all made it to the park with the directions I gave them...

So..I hate that you feel "shafted" or screwed over...but I tried to get you there, if you got there I know for sure you didn't speak with a Judge or anyone responsible for the event or you would have had a great time..

Wow i know i had a huge 20 pound 14 week old english bull dog "gaurding" my car, aka asleep under it, but i'm sorry you were intimidated by the massive thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Innovative:Cory

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Innovative:Cory
Southern Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date