JBL 935e 6X9s

Participant count
  • Participant list

wjohnson12321

Lancs
I got some JBL 6X9's and im still thinkin they are under performing... My mate has some lanzars which are similar spec and price and they blow the socks of my JBL's!!!!!! Neone else noticed this??? They seem to distort quite easily too!!! Wud ampin the gits up help??? they will take 300w and im only givin em 45w at the mo!!!! thankx!

Yo, i got JBL 6x9's GTO's and i got a 400 watt amped hooked up to them... they rattle my car pretty good with those alone ya i had low wattage going to them and they distorted at high levels but once i got my amp they play loud and pretty impreseive bass to :]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.