Problems with Dropped Mazda

stangman67
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Seattle
I hate going this route but all I want is this solved.

Story- I bought a Python 881xp alarm system from dropped that was supposed to be BNIB with everything. I received it and just got home to my parents house and opened it and there is a bunch of things wrong with it. He shipped the original box only, not inside better packaging. The Transponder remote came with a dead battery in it, no battery cover and the screen all dinged up. The antenna for the system that allows the 2 way feature to work missing entirely as well as the installation manual. I contacted dropped as soon as this happened and stated I would ship back and asked for a refund. He said he could ship me the parts and then went on to state these do not come with installation manuals. I then PMed him 3 times since trying to resolve this and he has not responded and he has been on here.

The bottom line is I had plans for this alarm this weekend and I cannot do them now, I ended up having to buy an alarm locally. I want my money back. Please take care of this Dropped

2 were last night, one was this morning, he was on during the time I sent the first 2, we were having a conversation and I sent the last a little while ago, He has blatantly ignored my PM's already. I don't want this to turn into some big deal, just hope it motivates him to refund my money.

seems like something very minor,no need for a thread imo
BNIB does not describe his issues. maybe he sent the wrong one. its not very minor when you dont get what you pay for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

we'll have to hear from Dropped Mazda before any fingers are pointed though

Yea it is not a huge deal nor do I want to turn it into one, but 120 bucks to me is a lot of money. I am now putting an alarm I bought locally in as I need it in my beloved mustang before I bring it to Seattle tomorrow, too my thugs around //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I am not trying to give Dropped a bad name, just want to get this resolved in a timely manner

I delt with dropped mazda before. He was a great guy. Talked to him on the phone quite a few times. He also did that PM thing with me. Just because he is on doesnt mean he can PM. When I was dealing with him he had problems with his comp so it wasnt always working right IIRC.

I think you made this thread too early.

Maybe so, I may have jumped the gun. I just get antsy when it comes to money, as I am a college kid and money is hard to come by

Maybe so, I may have jumped the gun. I just get antsy when it comes to money, as I am a college kid and money is hard to come by
I understand completely. He was selling multiple alarms correct? Its possible he grabed the wrong box or was shipping more then one off at once.

I understand completely. He was selling multiple alarms correct? Its possible he grabed the wrong box or was shipping more then one off at once.
I think it was just that he didn't check everything before he shipped them as he bought them off the old shop. A thorough check would have prevented this but with 23 alarms that might have been time consuming. He had only one 881xp for sale so I don't think he grabbed the wrong box or anything

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stangman67

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stangman67
Seattle
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies