Bmoorman05 (Brian Moorman) from DB Linc Designs is terrible, and owes me $175

iamamp3pimp
5,000+ posts

Bass Heads Entertainment
Tampa FL
I'd like to say that this is nothing againse DB Linc, as i have met a few of you guys, and talked over the phone, and you are all cool as **** in my book, but he is associated with you, so here it goes...

now for starters, I bought the 2 blown fi q's from him, if i had known it would have taken him near a month to ship them, i wouldnt have bought them.

I paid on 2-12 and he shipped them out on 3-2, and since 3-4, they have been in jacksonville.

If i knew he was going to ship them Parcel Post, i wouldnt have bought them. As far as insurance goes, anyone with half a brain insures whatever they send when using this site..... because these shipping ******** break things all the time.

He has not contacted USPS at all regarding the matter, leaving me to do the footwork, only for them to tell me there is nothing that they can do about it, because the shipper did not insure the package.

I have all PM's ready to post if necessary.

I have called him on several occasions, and he says that he will call/visit the USPS store that he used to ship the speakers, and every time, i have heard nothing back from him.

I am hoping that he makes this right, because I'm out 175 bucks, and i have nothing to show for it, at all.

Jeez....

I disputed a claim (not against him)- and after 2 weeks it was a No Seller Response- and I was awarded my $$ back-

Soooo maybe he wont answer back- check out how that works

GL

I already filed a paypal claim on 3-25, and the status is "awaiting sellers response"
***** man. So how badly were they damaged? Any pics? Were they packed well or no?

V.

I never got them,

USPS "Lost them" in Jacksonville.

the tinsels were blown when i bought em and thats why i got em so cheap.

You are quite an ******* if i must say. I sold these to you cheap as ****. You paid 40 for shipping. It cost me 48$ to ship out uninsured. Which you never specified wether you wanted them insured or not. So i didnt because you didnt pay for it. This isnt my ****up its usps and yours for being cheap and not paying for it. It took 12 days for the money order to get here from paypal. I shipped out asap after i got the check.

Heres the tracking info so i can prove im not a theif.

0308 0660 0000 2323 6900

0308 0660 0000 2323 6894

I did everything i was supposed to and im being accused as a scammer. Your real mature man thanks alot for ruining my rep for another persons ****up.

always ship insured whether the customer asks or not...choosing not to insure just sets you up for failure and is bad business

its not my fault he didnt send me the money to insure it.
Shipping without insurance is just a dumb move, its for you as much as the buyer. Your part of the deal is to deliver goods, the goods didn't get delivered.

If a few bucks for insurance are going to break you, account for it when setting the price. Pretty much knowing how shipping companies operate its just irresponsible to ship anything of decent value without insurance unless you plan on replacing or refunding if something happens.

A few bucks could have saved you alot of headaches...

As a seller and from time to time buyer I must say this disturbs me the attitude moorman takes in this I would never ship something to someone without insurance as that protects buyer and seller.I also feel moorman needs to pay back the money for the very poor business practice of I put it in a box and dropped it off whether or not you get it is not my fault attitude...Mark this as a never ship without insurance whether you ask or not simply put shipping without insurance is not an option period...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

iamamp3pimp

5,000+ posts
Bass Heads Entertainment
iamamp3pimp
Tampa FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies