Focal 130 v1 components any good?

planned on it.

just seeing if anyone on here has experienced them.

i have heard nothing but good things about them.

yeah i heard the tweeters were harsh, but it will certainly at least be a step up from stock eh?
They will certainly be better than stock. You can also set the tweeter setting to -3db or even -6db, which should make it even better.

I started looking at the 165V1, but then decided to go for the 165KR from the K2P line - awesome speakers. If you can stretch your budget, so much the better.

need help.

how to dial my tweeters down so they arent ear splitting?

and are these gonna sound good at high volumes without distorting?

you can dial down the tweeters on your crossovers. factory setting should be 0db and you can go down. my crossover has -1.5db and -3db and so forth. set and play and see what you like best for where you mount your tweeter. you may like the way they sound right away. who knows

i've got 136v polyglass components. the tweeters can be somewhat harsh, but if you play with the eq and tone them down with the crossover (mine have 0, -2, and -4dB settings) they'll shine. i've actually got mine set to 0 and have the highs somewhat turned up on my hu because the staging in my car *****. i'm planning on moving the tweeters up out of the doors sometime soon...as soon as i have a little free time. if i put my head close to the floor to account for the poor staging, the speakers sound awesome. give them time and tune your eq...hopefully you've got the imprint kit so you can do that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.