Central Region DB Drag Racing Event-Irving,Tx. June 13th,2009.

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

RXZILLA
10+ year member

Resurrection of a legend…
Texas
http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=10743

Cartoy6-13.jpg

I like the way you be vibrrraate.........

This is a done deal. Looks like we are going to have PINK trophies. Something the store picked out. Going to be a great show. Might have a couple surprises.

ill see if i can go. i come back the night before from a trip, so depends on how dead i am lol. if i get my amp in by then, ill have everything installed, but im not that great on setting gain, would someone be able to help me? ill have it all installed so just gain is all i need.

sweet. i got the dinner of whoever can //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif or i can help with the event while im there (if you need some manual labor) i dont want to ask for favors, so if theres a way i can repay whoever helps me/the event just hit me up!

The tyler event will be much bigger. But at least you can earn a few extra points for world finals.

So lets say that you compete Saturday and win 1st place, you get 30 points. Then you take off to Houston for the Heatwave event and take 1st there, you get 45 points. Altogether in one weekend, you can earn a total of 75 points. Its a cool deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RXZILLA

10+ year member
Resurrection of a legend…
RXZILLA
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date