Quantum Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list
i was wanting to get input on them before i put them in ive put them to a stock s10 h/u and they sound alright but idk the watts or anything on them

Put them in and give them 80 RMS clean power and see. Their site doesnt have too many bogus claims on them, seems reasonable. Doubt they'll sound amazing, but if you have them, try em out, maybe they'll turn out to surprise.

put double rated power to them and you will be suprised how loud they get. i sell quantum audio and i have had 0 returns or blown equipment. great products for the money. in my last spl car i ran 2 5.25 componet sets of 600rms for a couple yrs no problems.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.