Need recommendations for a TV/Monitor and DVD player

Y2A
10+ year member

So what good and affordable TV/Monitors do u guys recommend with a screen thats around 6.5 to 7 inches? What about touchscreen? And what are good portable dvd players to be hooked up to the tv/monitor? Are there any touchscreen compatible DVD players out there? Thanks for ur input //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You have a few choices to choose from as far as the 6.5" screen/dvd combo. Here are a few I know of:

Kenwood KVT-911DVD - Comes with a 6.5" TOUCHSCREEN, built in dvd/cd/cdr/cdrw. Very nice unit, I personally have one and can say they are absolutely AMAZING units!

Pioneer AVH-P6500DVD and AVH-P7500DVD(only difference between the 2 is the 7500 has the 7" screen) - both offer touchscreen controls, dvd/mp3/cd playback.

Clarion vrx935vd - Touchscreen, dvd/mp3/cd playback

All the above are very nice units and i'm sure you'd be happy with any of them. Go to your local audio shop and see if you can view each of the units up close and you can get the feel for the layout of each one. I would recommend the kenwood just because I have it and can say it is an awesome unit.

Well those 2 combined take up 2 din slots, why not just get pioneer unit, that has DVD, CD and MP3 all combined into 1 unit, granted you still could add the PS2 for gaming but this would be cheaper and easier to install.

Like the pioneer avh-p6500

Just a thought

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.