Bumpintrunk!!!!!!! Dont Deal With Him At All

gattaluvdatBASS
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tucson
ok i shipped out a 12" Solo X to BUMPINTRUNK on Febuary 9th WITH tracking.

now Feb 10th i get a PM from him saying he doesnt have the money right now since he didnt think i was going to send it to him. i was mad since i just payed 50 bucks to ship it BUT he agreed he still wanted it and he would pay for it.

now Feb 25th he said it didnt get there so i started looking for the Tracking number and i finaly found it march 5th i looked it up on USPS.com and it says it got there Feb 28th at 3:40PM.

so mi sent him a msg on March 5th saying i know it got there sooooo what are we going to do with this i mean im not mad that he doesnt have the money BUT he doesnt even msg me saying that he got it and that hes working on payment NOTHING!

so untill i see payment my statment stands DONT DEAL WITH BUMPINTRUNK!

thanks for reading

With all of this **** going on here lately,I wont deal with anyone but established members that have good verifyable business pratices.

Sorry you got screwed, but it looks like a sign of times. BTW why ship it without payment in the first place?

With all of this **** going on here lately,I wont deal with anyone but established members that have good verifyable business pratices.
Sorry you got screwed, but it looks like a sign of times. BTW why ship it without payment in the first place?
x2

i cant understand that either!

and yes to much scamming going on here! I FVCKN HATE SCAMMERS! oh and UPS haha

the reason i shiped before payment was i dont have refs except one and he had a couple. the plan was i ship out and he pays down payment once i get him tracking number.

ill get the pms i have of said agreements.

Maybe he confused that queefs name with bumpin buicks good name //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Him- I've been one here lookin for a dual 2 ohm solo x 12 to match my other one, ill buy it ASAP if you can get paypal!

Me- i set one up this morning and got it verified but ill have to ask that you pay the fees. if thats cool send me your e-mail so i can request the money.

Him- do it for $300 shipped, my e-mail is XXXXXXXXX@comcast.net

Me- i sent request.

Him- ill be sending the payment tommrow though is that cool?

Me- thats cool man after sending payment its going to take me a couple days to get money to my bank account since i dont have money to ship it right now

Him- I'm sorry but sounds a little fishy right there , i'm a honest person and i dont want to get scammed...you said if a person had enough feedback that you would be willing to ship frst but now you dont even have the funds to do so?

Me- if it came down to the person wanting me to ship first i would have to borrow the money from someone i know but you didnt request that so i figured it would save me a little hassle BUT if you want me to ship first i can as long as the funds show up when i get a tracking number to you ill even post pics of recipt from ups

Him- I would like for you to ship first and i can send $125 as a down payment and when the sub is received u can send the remaining balance, how about that? You seem like a real stand up guy and all but i just don;t wanna get scammed man thats all

Me- hey i understand man im cool with that ill try to get it shiped out 2morrow for ya.

just need your info

Him- I'm back in Michigan for school so it's

mi 48237 (im not going to show whole adde as he put)

Me- hey man not trying to be a dick but someone just offerd me a trade for sub plus cash and its the sub i was going to be getting to replace the solo so idk if i still wanna sell it

(yes there was a bit of a mind change on my behalf BUT i decided to stick with what i was already doing)

him- let me know if our deal is final, and when your going to ship so, and send me ur e-mail adress so i can paypal tommrow

me- XXXXXXXXX@yahoo.com

him- ok please pm me with a tracking number so i can send deposit man! i'm very excited to finally so I have a pair of solo x's in my possesion!

after a couple days and a couple mix ups we ended up here........

Me- hey man going to ship it out right now. But since my moms paying for shipping she said id have to send it COD so im thinking a MO for like 25-50 bucks and the rest in PP if thats cool. ill be on later with the Tracking #.

if you have any concerns and im not on give me a call at XXXXXXXXXX names Steven

Him- since you didnt tell me this before 4 p.m. i went ahead and used the $300 towards another re-cone and fixing one of my amplifiers....i would buy the other solo x but i could only afford payments on it, sorry man i thought you were playing around

Me- well i pmd you at 3:00 and the solo's in the mail and i cant stop it sooooo how is this going to work out?

Him- it shows i got it around 5:02 my time eastern, but if its c.o.d i can just refuse because i dont have the whole 300 right now any more

Me- it would of been like 25 bucks more for COD so i dint send it COD i sent it regular with tracking

Him- you still sent it? I dont have the whole $300 right now

Me- i sent it last monday after i sent you that msg i didnt think about the time change so i figured it was 3pm

Him- do you want me to just decline it?

Me- it dont matter IF u still want it you can have it as long as i get my money.

Him- when is it suppose to arrive

After he didnt msg me back i sent him another PM

Me- hey man idk what you wanted to do if you want to just pay for it when you get the money if you still want it or if you were going to refuse it and have it sent back? just lmk what you wanna do man.

Him- ill pay for it

After a couple more days i sent him another PM

Me- yo man whats going on? did u ever get the solo?

Him- no.....if you claimed you sent it like weeks ago shouldnt i have been got it?

And after finding the tracking number granted when he sent the last msg he really didnt have it so ill give him that he wasnt lying.

The last msg i sent him after finding the tracking number.

Me- i found the recipt from the post office and i looked it up it said it got there sooooooo whats going on with this man?

im tired of playing msg tag and im not able to get on all the time so its hard to check whats going on but maybe this thread will get his attention and if there is still dought that i sent it ill be more that happy to post tracking number since it doesnt show any personal info on usps's site

ok i shipped out a 12" Solo X to BUMPINTRUNK on Febuary 9th WITH tracking.
now Feb 10th i get a PM from him saying he doesnt have the money right now since he didnt think i was going to send it to him. i was mad since i just payed 50 bucks to ship it BUT he agreed he still wanted it and he would pay for it.

now Feb 25th he said it didnt get there so i started looking for the Tracking number and i finaly found it march 5th i looked it up on USPS.com and it says it got there Feb 28th at 3:40PM.

so mi sent him a msg on March 5th saying i know it got there sooooo what are we going to do with this i mean im not mad that he doesnt have the money BUT he doesnt even msg me saying that he got it and that hes working on payment NOTHING!

so untill i see payment my statment stands DONT DEAL WITH BUMPINTRUNK!

thanks for reading
No offense but I would NEVER ship product before payment. Not saying he is a scammer or anything but that is shady as hell, hope you get you're money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gattaluvdatBASS

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
gattaluvdatBASS
Tucson
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies