memphis mojo's

ChiTownTBird312
10+ year member

on my way up...
well today at school my friend brought his explorer into the shop for an oil change....i could help but notice a huge "M" on his back window and knew what it was when i saw it.

hes got 2 15" memphis mojo's and 2 MC2000D's powering them. his chit was slappin hard as hell. i have never heard memphis subs before and was thoroughly impressed by them. one of the loudest setups with 2 15's ive heard next to btls...

what would you say are comparable subs to the mojo's...do a lot of people run them? what do you guys think about them in general...worth the money?

well today at school my friend brought his explorer into the shop for an oil change....i could help but notice a huge "M" on his back window and knew what it was when i saw it.
hes got 2 15" memphis mojo's and 2 MC2000D's powering them. his chit was slappin hard as hell. i have never heard memphis subs before and was thoroughly impressed by them. one of the loudest setups with 2 15's ive heard next to btls...

what would you say are comparable subs to the mojo's...do a lot of people run them? what do you guys think about them in general...worth the money?
they had a great rep in the late 90's/ early 00's...won a bunch of awards and trophy's

It's worth it, I know the new model 15" runs for $500

???? that's worth it

would you guys say that the new 08 mojo's are better than the previous model or vise versa? or do they each have their ups and downs...?

Yes, lol heard both them on the Memphis 2500 at my memphis dealer. the new 08 was louder, more accurate and lower.

I had two 12" M3 Mojos about three years ago it was the first year they released the M3 Mojo before that they just had the Mojo. I enjoyed them while i had them I only sold them cuase i came across a deal for DD sub i have now

I would mind picking up a pair of 12" or a 15" again

There great subs, most of memphis's equipment is very good quality, @ our old shop we used and abused our fare share of memphis stuff from the pr's to mojo's all exceded my expectations.

Great subs. I just blew two of mine though. I had 3500 watts one each for like a minute straight at .5 ohms lol They will take 2k easily though. I am amazed at how much punishment they took

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.