System in 94 Taurus

Participant count
  • Participant list

ljforster701
10+ year member

I have a 94 Taurus with no stereo whatsoever in the car. I mean there is nothing not even old speakers. I want to build a system. I want to spend around 2k up to 2.5k. This would include the receiver, door speakers, rear deck speakers, amp, subs and amp for subs. I am open to any brands. If need be I will purchase online. I plan on installing the system myself. Thanks for the recommendations.

it depends on what kind of sound you want, how much power yer electrical system can handle, yer musical preferences, and how much room yer willing to give up for a good box and amp space

also.. headunits are important.. u may have to spend a good chunk on a good headunit so yer setup doesnt sound like ass

so yeah... there a go

That's my fault. I should have known those questions were going to come up. I listen to Classic Rock, Rock, and Rap. I want something that hits hard. I was thinking about the area up by the back seat for the box. If need be I can mount the amp(s) other places in the trunk. How much should I figure on spending on a head unit? I was looking at a Pioneer DEH700UB or a comparable Sony. What are your recommendations? How big of subs should I be looking at? Thanks again for the advice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.