Who has fiberglass sub enclosures?

Mine is in the works, gotta finish up my dash pods first, then I'll finish off my sub box. That is of course if I don't change my mind again.

yeah....

first attempt, and whenever it warms up, redoing my trunk.. so .. meh.. it works for now

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

yeah....
first attempt, and whenever it warms up, redoing my trunk.. so .. meh.. it works for now

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg
that looks like mashed potatoes bro! did you sand it? haha im sure when i venture into fiberglass mine are going to look worse //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you buy a replacement OEM Radio Harness the colors will match up then you can use a wiring harness to connect to that. According to a few...
I use these and they work great. I splice them right before the LOC. One leg on the negative the other on the positive.
Nice, yeah, the ARTs did alright in stereo mode, 4 ohms, Didn't push them much. Was just getting into amp displays, seem to fit the part. I tried...
Some circuits do have a constant draw, if there is a load that uses it, like radio settings, but it's not a battery pushing out that voltage...

About this thread

Proximity

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Proximity
Detroit
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date