97 Monte Carlo with two 12s

Big Evan

To start it off I have a 1997 Monte Carlo.

My%20Car%20%26%20System%20006.jpg

Two 12' Eclipse SW6200

My%20Car%20%26%20System%20001.jpg

The box barely fits, that lever type deal that has the trunk on it rubs on the back edges of the box.

1400W Crunch GP2350

My%20Car%20%26%20System%20002.jpg

With 8 AWG wiring (yes its small and ghetto looking, larger awg soon to come along with a power cap to fix the dimming lights and amp shut offs.)

Pioneer HU

My%20Car%20%26%20System%20003.jpg

I'm open to all suggestions. Searching for a good power cap and possibly a better box later on.

Yeah mang, you need some bigger wire for sure. At least 4awg throughout for power and ground and you don't need to invest in a cap. I would look into a dry cell battery in the back to help you out.

Read up on caps, they really don't do much. I had one for volatage read outs back in the day. Pretty much the only reason.

Yeah I would strap down the amp as well. Least put it on the back of your box. And if you are worried about it breaking due to the vibrations, then get some rubber spacers and use those. I have had a **** ton of amps strapped to my box with no problems.

chec out my dudes monte

95 on 22s, black headlights, HIDs, dual exhaust

luk2.jpg

6 DD 2512s on a stetsom 2k6.. soon 2 be 6 2512s Red carbon caps and a z2lv

luk1.jpg

and heres my 03 wit 20s, blk headlights, tinted tails etc

qaa.jpg

qaq.jpg

stuff in sig

sbbb.jpg

dee.jpg

chec out my dudes monte
95 on 22s, black headlights, HIDs, dual exhaust

luk2.jpg

6 DD 2512s on a stetsom 2k6.. soon 2 be 6 2512s Red carbon caps and a z2lv

luk1.jpg

and heres my 03 wit 20s, blk headlights, tinted tails etc

qaa.jpg

qaq.jpg

stuff in sig

sbbb.jpg

dee.jpg

holy shizz mang, what numbers yo homie puttin up in dat kandy red Monte? that shizz must slap fool!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.