02 trailblazer 2 15in. l7's

kingisback08
10+ year member

Big thanks to Pioneer~Saturn for the design.

first sketchup pics.

12cacom2.jpg

12cacom4.jpg

first day, cuts were done at home depot but i added 2 inches to every side. i got a small table saw so it helps me out.

after i sized em down and made the edges perfect.

newboxday1.jpg

edges line up perfectly, just glued/clamped together about 10 minutes ago.

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more to come tomorrow. might even finish it. yea i glued it in my basement lol its cold outside and wanted to make sure everything sets good

Nice, keep things rollin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And the specs on this come to :

-8.2 cubes net

-32Hz tuning

-152.25 sq inches of port area

Should be a doozy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

i had two 12in L7's in my 02 trailblazer and man was it disappointing.my box was also tuned alot higher though.

how much power will you be giving them?
around 2500rms.

i get alot of flex in my back door windows and my glass hatch even popped open a couple times before.

so yeah i was very happy with em... just wanted to do a pro box so it should be even better.

around 2500rms.i get alot of flex in my back door windows and my glass hatch even popped open a couple times before.

so yeah i was very happy with em... just wanted to do a pro box so it should be even better.
ok, lets be serious now:laugh:

ok, lets be serious now:laugh:
im being dead serious lol. im not saying like it fly open or anything but it was enough to just open it and make my door open light or w/e come on and the 2 lil windows on the back door are very loose now from playing low notes from like i put on and such. when i push em with my finger now they move decently and squeak alot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

ill post vids once my trailblazers outta the shop with the new motor

actually, ive had the back hatch window pop open from going over a hard bump on the road in my 02 trailblazer, so i can believe it. i think the older ones are notorious for that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.