Dealer Cost Car Audio???

just seen the re xxx and reminded me that a pawn shop in jonesboro has the re se 10s for $299.99 from like 2 years ago:crap:...i told them they were around 80-100 brand new off ebay and he was like well that what we get them at..i was like dude...its a 2-2.5yr old sub.

I have just bought an amp and 4 speakers from them. It took about three weeks from the time I ordered to the time I received my order (I did pay by money order though). But I received my order in good shape, and everything was new and in factory boxes. I cannot speak about the warranty yet.

That site looks like the same layout as onlinecarstereo.com
You know what's even more interesting my one post wonder friend?

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/

Domain Name: onlinecarstereo.com Created On: 31-Jul-1999 00:00:00

Expiration Date: 31-Jul-2015 00:00:00

Sponsoring Registrar: 'Check Whois' (NSI) (NSI)

Name Server: ns1.lnhi.net

Name Server: ns2.lnhi.net
Is also..........

http://www.carstereoschool.com/

Domain Name: carstereoschool.com Created On: 16-Jul-2008 00:00:00

Expiration Date: 16-Jul-2009 00:00:00

Sponsoring Registrar: 'Check Whois' (GODADDY.COM, INC.) (GODADDY.COM, INC.)

Status: client_delete_prohibited,client_renew_prohibited,client_transfer_prohibited,client_update_prohibited

Name Server: ns51.domaincontrol.com

Name Server: ns52.domaincontrol.com
Who is linked to.......

Domain Name: DEALERCOSTCARAUDIO.COMRegistrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.

Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com

Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com

Name Server: NS51.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Name Server: NS52.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Updated Date: 31-jul-2008

Creation Date: 20-mar-2008

Expiration Date: 20-mar-2010

Domain Name: dealercostcaraudio.com

Created On: 20-Mar-2008 00:00:00

Expiration Date: 20-Mar-2010 00:00:00

Sponsoring Registrar: 'Check Whois' (GODADDY.COM, INC.) (GODADDY.COM, INC.)

Status: client_delete_prohibited,client_renew_prohibited,client_transfer_prohibited,client_update_prohibited

Name Server: ns51.domaincontrol.com

Name Server: ns52.domaincontrol.com

......and booooy do I miss my little IP buttons I have on all my other VB forums I moderate or I'd really be having some fun. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Well, all I can tell you is that I received my merchadise in brand new condition. I just got my order less than a week ago. So, I would say yes it is cool to buy from them. Like I said though,I don't have any experence with their warranty. I have also bought from Sonic Electronix with good results.

i just got 2 kicker L7's from them it took almost a week to ship them but they can in factory sealed boxes and were alot cheaper than anywhere else

THEY ARE A ******** SCAM SITE GOOGLE THEM FOR A REAL REVIEW. AFTER 4 WEEKS I HAD TO CALL MY CREDIT UNION AND REVERSE THE CHARGES BECAUSE THEY TRIED 4 TIMES TO SHIP ME SOMETHING DIF THAN WHAT I WANTED. they wanted to ship me a p510ub in place of a 690ub deck huge fking dif in decks and wanted me to pay the same price. fking pos SCAMMING ASS****S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a bad experince with them. I tried to place a order over the phone. The service was very rude and they kept putting me on hold severa times while in the middle of me making my order. WTF! So I gave them a peice of my mind and hung up on them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.