what to use to power a 1200w rms mofo

T15kW_2_m.jpg

2-fast-2-furious-4.jpg

by the way penn tell me how ur set up is so much better than what he was tryin to do. cause ill go with some mofo's and the brutus, before i would even think about that lanzar, id use some **** like that for me 6x9's n tweeters. and that weak as sub, it just look nasty ! i bet my 2 pionners will kill dat **** !

look up tc-9 and see the rep it has around here. you'll change your tune quickly. have fun with your mofos, bwahahahaha.

OH and since you doubt my lanzars, go to ampguts and look at the internals compared to the hifonics amps you're gonna get. As I told your friend, RESEARCH.

by the way penn tell me how ur set up is so much better than what he was tryin to do. cause ill go with some mofo's and the brutus, before i would even think about that lanzar, id use some **** like that for me 6x9's n tweeters. and that weak as sub, it just look nasty ! i bet my 2 pionners will kill dat **** !
lol tool

look up tc-9 and see the rep it has around here. you'll change your tune quickly. have fun with your mofos, bwahahahaha.
OH and since you doubt my lanzars, go to ampguts and look at the internals compared to the hifonics amps you're gonna get. As I told your friend, RESEARCH.
everybody back up! it's bout to be a murder in here son!

as you are, gey. like i told u i own hifonics, and there the ****. and ive done reashecrh. and **** that **** u talkin, u aint gon murder **** but ya self , and i mean that *****

yo **** got its reps, and the **** i like got its reps, everything got that same this that rep, so that **** dont mean **** to me. how u gon say something garbage and u neva used it, just say u dont know

ive had hifonics before, its decent. my lanzar is better than the amps you are buying tho. I"ve had both, I know. I mean you don't even know how to strap amps and you want to test me, come on noob

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.