Rate Your System Game

Alright everyone, I got this idea from another car audio forum. I'll put what I have in my system and the person going after me rates it on a scale of 1 to 10. Then so on and so on. Hopefully it gets a lot of responces. My system includes; Head Unit: Eclipse cd 7200 mkii. Front Stage: Hertz mlk 165 Rear Stage: Hertz hcx 690. Front Stage Amp: Arc Audio ks 300.4 Sub Amps (2) Arc Audio ks 1000.1's. Subs: (2) Image Dynamics Idmax 12"s. Wiring: Kicker hyperflex 1/0 gauge and 4 gauge Audison Connection Rcas x3. Audison Distribution block 4/3 Batteries: 2 Optima Yellowtops Alternator: Mega MAXX 250 amp

Not really my cup of tea (your setup) but to each his own...im sure it sounds good though, so "6.5"

...mine is in my sig and you can click that link to see pics of everything

Not really my cup of tea (your setup) but to each his own...im sure it sounds good though, so "6.5"
...mine is in my sig and you can click that link to see pics of everything
8 because yours in a beast and its in a saturn

I cant give it higher cause Ive never heard it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.