Type R's or L7's???

i love my type r...ive heard l7's are purely spl...dont know if its true or not though
I have Type Rs, my friend has a L7, and his is def louder but mine are night and day cleaner. For daily Id go with the type R anyday but for pure loudness, l7. Actually i take that back, he has 1000w going to a 12" and I have 200w going to my type R..so I really cant say whether his is def louder becuz mine are tuned down so much.

not sure on the specs of the R's but the l7's you can give them 2k-2500rms daily also i know some people dont believe it but they have more cone area as well.

not sure on the specs of the R's but the l7's you can give them 2k-2500rms daily also i know some people dont believe it but they have more cone area as well.
2k rms??? I'd like to see that... maybe on just a burp....

But everyone knows that square subwoofers have a lil more cone area than round subwoofers...

2k rms??? I'd like to see that... maybe on just a burp....
But everyone knows that square subwoofers have a lil more cone area than round subwoofers...
ive seen two 15 inch L7s hooked up to a goliath at .5 ohm playing music for bass race. they take some power. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

A bunch of bad information in here....

I have tested the L7's vs. the R's and the R's were always louder in a setup that peaked below 50 hz. I gained .5 dB from switching from a L7 to a R.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.