am i going def already??? :/

rickymac21
10+ year member

2loud4u
????????? I mean , i havent had my subs in for all that long. i just got my 18" mt's in last week and they arent even at full potential yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif... they sounded amazing last week, as in they were hurting my ears and shakeing everything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif... now it just shakes everything. i mean its loud but it no longer hurts like before... am i going def or just getting used to the loudness of it ???? has this ever happened to any one else?? haha

ya it ***** when you get used to it cuz you want to upgrade already.
thats exactly what im afraid of.. i know its loud though cuz i let people sit in it and they are amazed... covering there ears and those facial expressions. its just wierd im already getting use to it after 1 week...

thats exactly what im afraid of.. i know its loud though cuz i let people sit in it and they are amazed... covering there ears and those facial expressions. its just wierd im already getting use to it after 1 week...
Gets expensive

Chasing the thrill of not hearing lol

haha every time i get in my truck, and turn my volume way up, it seems like a ton of bass. then like 10 min later it doesnt seem quite as loud cause i get used to it.

haha every time i get in my truck, and turn my volume way up, it seems like a ton of bass. then like 10 min later it doesnt seem quite as loud cause i get used to it.

Yep, ear drum is loosening up.

I've had a system in everyone of my vehicles for the last 11 years. Nothing over 146 DB and I can still hear pretty good. I do get an occasional ring in my right ear, probably because it's moreover on the inner part of the car. For some reason though, I can still hear cell phones and other noise a mile away. That's cause I'm a hybrid.

Yep, ear drum is loosening up.
I've had a system in everyone of my vehicles for the last 11 years. Nothing over 146 DB and I can still hear pretty good. I do get an occasional ring in my right ear, probably because it's moreover on the inner part of the car. For some reason though, I can still hear cell phones and other noise a mile away. That's cause I'm a hybrid.
thats strange,i've noticed this as well,not the ringing part though.hope i dont get there lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.