Two Kicker comp's on crutchfield

ParchItUp
10+ year member

Texas
I've posted many threads trying to figure out what i want and i think i've got it done. In fact i think im going to buy them today, my questions are -

1. Is crutchfield.com a safe/reliable place to buy from? Im looking at buying this - http://www.crutchfield.com/p_2067C124/Kicker-Comp-07C124.html?c=3

Before the deal go's away. ( I dont know how often they have this deal )

2. Is the extended service plan from crutchfield worth the money?

3. Any ideas for what amp i would want to run?

Thanks alot, plan on buying them if everything go's well.

dude buy these off ebay. they will be way cheaper. you could even move up toe the CVR's instead of this for the same price. just buy from a person who was 95% or better feedback. that where i get most of my stuff

I was thinking about geting CVR's but this is my first set up, and i think they will be loud enough..their going into my jeep liberty.

I was thinking about geting CVR's but this is my first set up, and i think they will be loud enough..their going into my jeep liberty.
then get cvr's i had a 12'' cvr that was like 5 years old if not older and it pounded, as far as sq goes the 12 doesnt compare to the 10'' squares i just got

Where can you get 2 CVX's for 129.99? Links please...
That's what is was wondering? Also i think two comp's would be plenty for my first system? Or are they not that good? I've heard good things about them..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.