jaboran
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
well, i think i will try a poll to see if i get more responses

i currently have 2 amps powering my front and rear stage---

soundstream trx2.550 powering soundstream reference 6.0

and

a soundstream vga400.2 powering phoenix gold x5.0

i want to get a single amplifier to power all 4 speakers... and was thinking of a 4 channel amp at around 100 rms per channel at 4ohms(100x4@4ohm).. second opinions appreciated

and since i have been a fan of soundstream for a very long time, i think i will stick with them, but they recently came out with some new stuff that fascinates me

so here we go.. poll time

Where is the choice where you say that you are an individual who is capable of making his or her decisions without relying on the ca.com collective to make them for you? My point? Do what YOU want to do!

Where is the choice where you say that you are an individual who is capable of making his or her decisions without relying on the ca.com collective to make them for you? My point? Do what YOU want to do!
People ask because others may point out relevant info on products that they may not realize/see //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif...adding ups/downs to each option to help them decide...

i have already made up my mind.. but i wanted to see what other ppl thought so i could take it into consideration

hence why i said "second opinions"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...