Powering RE SE 10" $150-200

BassFreak01

I just ordered a RE audio SE D4 sub and im lookin for somethin nice to power it at 2 ohms... it will be going in a sealed box i am building in woods class and yes it is to the right air space. i have looked at kicker and phoenix gold so far... any other recommendations i am sorta new to car audio. budget is 150 to 200

You need something that will give you 600 watts RMS @ 2 ohms. **THIS** amp may end up over budget after shipping and will give you about 750 clean watts @ 2 ohms.

If you know how to set your gains, it will not be a problem.

yea those look pretty nice i think the PG amps look nice for the money, but i could go up to about 250 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif so keep them comin guys!

SEs are amazing subs! They need more then 600 though... 750-800 is perfect. If you can push your budget up to $236, you shoud get a referb zx750.1 and set the gains. you'll thank me later

HERE

thanks guys i did look at both of those at one point they both look nice! but i was gonna ask about the power handling thanks for that info i wanna throw all i can throw at them!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.