Attn: All Users

Svenska94Aero
10+ year member

Hello all, I am relatively new to this site, and this is only my fifth-or-so post. In addition, it will be my last. Over the years I have become a member of several internet message boards, and never have I happened across one so blatantly and repeatedly disrespectful as this one is. I, along with most users out there (i imagine) join these message groups to discuss topics of similar interest. In the process, we can learn from others, bounce ideas off each other, and so on.

I have been interested in car audio since the sixth grade, and plan to make a career out of it someday. I happened across this site expecting it to be a place like the one described above. Instead, I found a place where other users, one or two in particular, take the slightest difference in taste and use it as ground to repeatedly insult, downgrade, and slander another.

Perhaps it's just me. I would be curious to know if others have found this same thing. However, it is apparent that I am unwelcome here, and as such i will not post a single other message on this site. I am removing it from my bookmarks and doing everything I can to forget about it. Well done. And to the perpetrators, I'm not exactly sure how many of you there are, but as far as i am concerned, you may take your insultory, degenerate, ulcer-ridden selves and join the maggots and slime inhabiting your local sewer, where you belong.

I apologize to the kinder members of this forum for this rant, and I wish you the best. Good bye.

Some people just aren't cut out for the harmless insults and jokes:crap:. Sorry dude, most of the people on here are just bored, you shouldn't take it too seriously.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.