if you had to choose, which one would you pick? kicker KX 2500.1 or ZX 2500.1?

JarvisB
10+ year member

JarvisB
MI/DC
I m thinking about picking one up on ebay but I am not sure about which one to get..

Is there any difference between those two?

I suppose KX line is a bit older than the ZX line? so I am assuming I would have a better luck with ZX2500.1?

If so then how does a refurbished ZX2500.1 sounds? I am looking at this amp on ebay..

It is refurbished by Kicker and this seller is an authorized Kicker retailer so?

But I am not sure if I should shell out 550 bucks for a refurbished unit or just wait for a good deal around here that will save me about 100?

Any input would be appreciated, thanks

I have to agree KX series looks much better than ZX series, but I am not too worried since I am planning on hiding the amp so it wont be shown or exposed..

So looks does not matter, I want the one with better performance and whatever

I m thinking about picking one up on ebay but I am not sure about which one to get..
Is there any difference between those two?

I suppose KX line is a bit older than the ZX line? so I am assuming I would have a better luck with ZX2500.1?

If so then how does a refurbished ZX2500.1 sounds? I am looking at this amp on ebay..

It is refurbished by Kicker and this seller is an authorized Kicker retailer so?

But I am not sure if I should shell out 550 bucks for a refurbished unit or just wait for a good deal around here that will save me about 100?

Any input would be appreciated, thanks

King Ranch

Never forget.

if you get a warranty with the refurb then you can get that for 550 and not worry about a sketchy person on here stealing your money but on the other hand if you find someone on here with good rep and lives close to you, you can go and pick it up. Either way the kx I think are still more exspensive then the zx and people argue that it's worth it cause it's 1 ohm stable and does 2500 watts at 1 ohm but if you have the electrical to support the zx then you can run it at 1 ohm and do prolly 3000 watts although it is only rated for 2500 watts at 2 ohms. So I would go with the zx personally. I have one and I love it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.