Painted my valve cover

ls2poweredgoat
5,000+ posts

Womanizer
Still need to block sand the raised letters once it fully cures...other than that, turned out pretty **** good.

Lots of degreaser, some elbow grease, and a can of hi temp engine paint, here she is now.

And on the plus side, the gasket still looks new, so no need to replace it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

DSCN3112.jpg

DSCN3113.jpg

DSCN3117.jpg

****.. Just bring that **** over and we'll have it off in no time with the 800ft lb impact.
If the engine is going to be in 50 pieces, it's going to be in MY garage and no where else. Idc what it takes to get it off, I'll go out and buy the biggest ****ing air compressor I can with the biggest ****ing impact I can buy, before I'll take it to a shop or someone else's garage.

Suit your self.. just trying to help meng. Better get you a bigger breaker bar then, because you're not going to go out and buy a compressor and impact.
I'm going to get a pipe from HD. That's how all the DIY threads show, I just didn't have a long enough one, and my **** crank pulley tool went to ****.

Who said I wasn't planning on buying an air compressor? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.