wholesale places?

the place i had did not put you in touch with copanies, it was more of a middle man between you and the company. obviously they raised the price from their price, and then i could sell for a little more. I dont plan on sellin stuff, don't want to get into that kind of crap. Just want to seeif I cant get my amps and the like a little cheaper.

try ebay you don't need a tax ID to buy at wholesale there...

you dont get near the pricing on ebay as you can from a wholesale place.

and thanks to whoever suggest the wholesale house. i believe thats who i had before. i may be wrong though. you could look at the other place online and all for pricing.

the *****sale house,blahhhhh...

that place has hurt the industry soooo bad it's not funny. they sell to other distributors too that arent to have a certain product. like lines that are protected. then what happens is you have several dealers in a small area selling the same equipment and cutting each other up. such as dealer buying direct,someone buying *****sale house and another buying from a distributor that got it from *****sale house. now how can a manufacture keep track of there product placement?

i found the one i was lookin for. A&W distributing or whatever. I can see your point about people sellin **** they get thru distributors, and not the company itself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

saywhat?

5,000+ posts
satx120, jealous?
saywhat?
H'Burg Mississippi!
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date