Pioneer sub ts-w5102SPL pics..it's not a walmart sub...lol

ampjunkielikeme
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
nash, tn
i got these 3 on a trade with retroaudio on here...a very good guy to deal with........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ive always wanted to get my hands on a few of these pioneer subs. and they are Beefy, and weigh just as much as my older style btl 18's...or maybe more...lol

i figured that there are not many pictures of these subs, plus not to many people run them., so here they are.....

dual 2 ohm, 2500watts rms....6000max...

titanium voice coil, ceramic coated voice coil wire., 8ga speaker wires...these things are beasts....

good for music or spl....at least that what the manual says....lol....retro said they sound very good on music too...

ppi491.jpg

ppi492.jpg

ppi493.jpg

ppi-1.jpg

ppi494.jpg

ppi495.jpg

retroaudio has about 4 more of these he is looking to get rid of........i just got lucky i had 2 btl's laying around he wanted....lol i would have never had the cash to go and buy them right out....lol......im going to need one more in the future...

cant wait to build a box and hear what they sound like....

yeah i'm wondering why people aren't using those subs.... 180db out of one 15" right?
You are probably thinking of Alan Dante. Not sure he has broke the record at any 3X events

Scott uses 13 subs.

Not bashing these subs cuz they obviously rock but I think Scotts numbers has more to do with the Number of subs and his enclosure. have to remember he is pushing over 150k Watts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.