got some numbers today!

netzero
10+ year member

USMC
Ok so i was in town, and i was thinking about it all this week to do it, but i stopped by the local shop to see if they metered... I asked if they did and the guy said he had a TL so i was pumped to see what my car can do.

01 ford escape on stock 110 alt, AQ1200d, two 12" se's, 4.9 cubes tuned to 29.8.... 10 seconds of diamonds exposed, sealed, @ the headrest, 144.3 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. I'm not sure if thats any good, but i'm excited to know its in the 140's.

What'cha think? Any good?

resized-IMG_0766.jpg

resized-IMG_0767.jpg

resized-IMG_0749.jpg

heres a few vids, they're not pushing it because its on batt now, but it gives a look.

- bite down

Thanks guys! I'm pretty sure I can squeeze a few more digits out of it if i find the perfect song and since the box is tuned low and is a little bigger, I figured i could make a little .5 cube box and make a removable attachment to put it in with the subs.

That way it would be more like 4.5 tuned to 31 and might get a little louder.

Those number were with the car on and no clipping btw too. 144.x decent for comps? Or at least entry to them?

Nice score and nice flex!
Thanks man, ya bass i love you in person is so cool to watch! The vids dont do it justice lol. After practice today, I had some people in the car for a demo and one dude was like, "Holy sh*t! It makes my ears hurt and my eyes water!" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Wow dude thats really good to hear, glad to see all your hard work was worth it. I got 2 12" SE's only on 250 watts each right now :/ hearing this makes me want more power.

Those number were with the car on and no clipping btw too. 144.x decent for comps? Or at least entry to them?
The setup looks nice and im sure it sounds good - but you'll be stomped at a competition even in an amature class. Its just the tuning is too low to be competitive on that equipment.

The setup looks nice and im sure it sounds good - but you'll be stomped at a competition even in an amature class. Its just the tuning is too low to be competitive on that equipment.
Oh ok, thats cool. If i dropped the volume and brought up the tuning and played around with some tones it might go up?

im runnin the same setup. except with a 4 cube ported box tuned at 32hz.'

mine doesnt slam in a sealed box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif i used it for 2 days to test. it ******.

so im hopin with the new box, my ears will hurt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

netzero

10+ year member
USMC
netzero
Columbia, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date