Eclipse Titanium Pro 15

Trying to post video, do you want to see it in action?

• yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

damanTO81
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Pulling the sub out of storage after two years and going to put it in the 08 titan run by a Power Acoustik LFA1-5500D with all 0/1 wire and a Optima yellow top battery in a 3 cube sealed box any thoughts on what it will do in this set up. This is the first time im going to realy put some watts to it, its been in storage the last year and a half but kept it up so its like new only a year of playing time at most.

Dont have the space to port it, but not going to sell it without getting what its worth and to me its still worth almost what I paid for it, thats why it has sat for so long, I cant get what its worth and never really wanted to run it sealed in my truck but Im doing it now.

I dont think its going no where Ive never had a problem with it and I know im not going to get what I paid thats how sound works it loses value as soon as you buy it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...