Can you handle the LVL 6?

andrew2944r
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Houston
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

DClvl6.jpg

Seems like a magnet structure that deep is pretty pointless unless it's being used to increase the xmax of the driver by creating a longer magnetic field. More slugs of a smaller size doesn't really add much more motor strength. I'd rather see a stronger motor utilizing 2-3 wider slugs...kinda how the new btl does with it's wider single slug.

Seems like a magnet structure that deep is pretty pointless unless it's being used to increase the xmax of the driver by creating a longer magnetic field. More slugs of a smaller size doesn't really add much more motor strength. I'd rather see a stronger motor utilizing 2-3 wider slugs...kinda how the new btl does with it's wider single slug.
DC owns you Ryan, you know this...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.