Mazda 6 + iPOD?

Participant count
  • Participant list

saywhat?
5,000+ posts

satx120, jealous?
Does anyone know if the 06 mazda 6's have a 3.5mm headphone input jack on the back of the deck? it's a 6 disc changer and the dash kit for it is **** near 250 local. I bought my brother a new alpine deck with just mp3 support and well....300to install it is pure insanity.

Does anyone know a way around buying one of these 100+ dollar setups to get the ipod to work on this car?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Kicker 46CSS654 CS Series 6-1/2" component speaker system chose these for the front chanel Kicker 46CSC654 CS Series 6-1/2" 2-way car speakers...
148.69 @ 34hz passenger kick with a SSA APM-X meter. So no idea how accurate or far or close that is. But this is sealed windows up. No deadener...
I would turn it to either flat, or better yet off if you have that option and use the head unit to control the eq.
I had to go from the headphone jack to an rca converter and plug into the back of my head unit. My old iPod won’t directly connect on any of my...

About this thread

saywhat?

5,000+ posts
satx120, jealous?
saywhat?
H'Burg Mississippi!
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date