DD 3515 or AQ HDC315

springer
10+ year member

Need some help peoples... I currently have 2 DD 3515 with an AQ 2200. As always, I need more... I have a bed cut so space is not an obsticle. Question: 4 New AQ HDC315's for a grand or add 2 3515's. Cant remember how much the 3515's run, but my current ones have the 8 inch cf dust cap. Just got the AQ amp and love it. Wondering how their subs compare to something like I have. Any input????

i have heard they are comparable to the 9500s but dont have any experience with them so... DD has always been my fav
They are practicly the same company, im not sure why it really matters, same build house, ect.. If its being made in america that bothers you, the alum coil hdc softparts are hand built here:laugh:

If you are debating between the 3500dd, and the hdc, the hdc hands down, no questions asked. If this were the dd 9500s, then I may change my vote, but thats because I like dds cones better:p:

They are practicly the same company, im not sure why it really matters, same build house, ect.. If its being made in america that bothers you, the alum coil hdc softparts are hand built here:laugh:
If you are debating between the 3500dd, and the hdc, the hdc hands down, no questions asked. If this were the dd 9500s, then I may change my vote, but thats because I like dds cones better:p:
me dos

the DD 9500 and HDc3 are NOT the same subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

also, the HDc3 will be louder than the DD 3500 in the right box with decent power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

springer

10+ year member
springer
Wichita Falls, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from