damplifier pro

you can heat it up with a hair dryer or a heat gun and that should do the trick, i put some on today, and its 12 degrees out side, thats a bad idea but i just held up peicers in front of a rocket heater and heated up the area it was going, it should be ok for what your doing

EDIT, what are you doing?

Damplifier and Damplifier Pro can be applied in temperatures down to 30 degrees below zero without issue, but it will get more stiff an less flexible the colder it gets.

Heat it up and it will get more malible and easier to work with. For adhesion, any temperature will do.

no it came with no directions.. just 2 brown cardboard boxes with it inside.
Our website emails you the directions the very moment you order the product. It actually takes in to consideration the products you purchased, and gives you a link to the exact location of the directions online, this way you can view them or print them out before the product even shows up.

If you ordered over the phone, we send you an email with a link to the directions and videos page on our website.

Here it is incase we did not send you the email on a phone order:

http://www.secondskinaudio.com/installation-instructions.php

Hope that helps!

ANT

Damplifier and Damplifier Pro can be applied in temperatures down to 30 degrees below zero without issue, but it will get more stiff an less flexible the colder it gets.Heat it up and it will get more malible and easier to work with. For adhesion, any temperature will do.

Our website emails you the directions the very moment you order the product. It actually takes in to consideration the products you purchased, and gives you a link to the exact location of the directions online, this way you can view them or print them out before the product even shows up.

If you ordered over the phone, we send you an email with a link to the directions and videos page on our website.

Here it is incase we did not send you the email on a phone order:

http://www.secondskinaudio.com/installation-instructions.php

Hope that helps!

ANT

Thanks for th info. I actually bought the 120 sq ft from you over on diyma. But I will check the directios. But if i am understanding this right, YOu can apply it in whatever temperature you would like but the colder the mat gets the less flexible it is but still sticks the same?

if i am understanding this right, YOu can apply it in whatever temperature you would like but the colder the mat gets the less flexible it is but still sticks the same?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif thats what he said

If I remember correctly, its not recommended installing below room temperature.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I obviously didn't remember correctly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif convenient you only quoted that part of the response //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

I obviously didn't remember correctly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif convenient you only quoted that part of the response //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
Are you really this dense? Tell us, what temperature exactly is 'room temperature'? So long as the OP's current room temperature is -120 degrees, he can still apply the mat?
And how would me including the part where you ask if it came with instructions make you look any less silly?

Are you really this dense? Tell us, what temperature exactly is 'room temperature'? So long as the OP's current room temperature is -120 degrees, he can still apply the mat?
I believe I already confessed to my error //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif I'm not claiming it has to be done at room temp.
And how would me including the part where you ask if it came with instructions make you look any less silly?
I said "If", as in not definite. The instructions would definitely have the answer. Its called reading comprehension...silly

I believe I already confessed to my error //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif I'm not claiming it has to be done at room temp.
I said "If", as in not definite. The instructions would definitely have the answer. Its called reading comprehension...silly
You still dont seem to get my point. Here's what you said: "If I remember correctly, its not recommended installing below room temperature." Basically what you said was its not recommended to sit the mat in your freezer or oven for an hour before installing it.
Saying 'dont install it below room temperature' tells us absolutely nothing about working temperatures. What if someone was installing it in a room at the north pole, in December, with the windows open... or in the coldest depths of outer space? So long as you dont go below 'room temp' all is cool right?

Dont get pissed, Im just messing with you. You said something silly, and now I demand you confess fully and to my utmost satisfaction. No big deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.