low hitting songs

Willkas
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
im trying to put a cd together with a bunch of low hitters for a road trip we're going on.

a perfect example would be 9mm by bone thugz n harmony, the strength and loyalty album.

so far ive got 3 songs, and im looking for 15 or so. rap preferably.

thanks, and happy bumping.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/search.gif.e79a63b2b580b39b282dff402646b704.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/search2.gif.b407e3685eef133dbce7cac8ad3982c7.gif

im trying to put a cd together with a bunch of low hitters for a road trip we're going on.
a perfect example would be 9mm by bone thugz n harmony, the strength and loyalty album.

so far ive got 3 songs, and im looking for 15 or so. rap preferably.

thanks, and happy bumping.
Well, road trip plus blasting the system in never usually a good idea, but anyway you asked for songs.

OxyCotton- Lil Wyte

Hoods Run Down- Lil Wyte

Blueberry yum yum- Ludacris

Late Night Tip- 3 6 mafia

Beats For My Van- DJ Billie

Bass I Love You- Bass Mekanik

Put On- Yung Jeezy

Soul Survivor- Yung Jeezy

Speakerboxxx intro- Outkast

My ambitionz az a ridah- Tupac (old school, chea!)

Da Blow- Lil John

Bia bia- Lil John

Go to sleep- Eminem (this one will scare you if you're not careful, lol)

and you gotta have a cruisin beat, i would recommend "Big Poppa" or "Juicy" both by Biggie Smallz

Help you any?

holla!

Movie soundtracks. The actual, real music from real instruments at up to 70-80 dB dynamic range can simply make paperweights out of any speakers. The new The Dark Night soundtrack is one of them.

-Put On chopped and screwed

-White Girl chopped and screwed or slowed down

-Bass, I Love you

nasty lows, if you can hear them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

gorilla zoe-walk with a waddle, hood rich, lost, its christmas, so sick, dope boy

gucci mane- kick a door, hold that thought, dribble

t-pain- froze, u ant know , she got it

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.