Are Sony h/u getting better

I know they've ****** for a long time but the 2009 models look nice and seem to have good features and specs. Any thoughts???
ive never looked at them as shitty. just not my taste.

the new unit's are about the same bell's and whistles just a new style.

i like the unit with built in blue tooth, been selling those like hot cakes.

sorry, I should have been more specific. the older models didn't have the tuning features and preamp voltage that I like. And didn't see one with 3 pre-outs till recently.

I think sony is coming out with better stuff now. We just got a new line of sony stuff at best buy and all of them have high pass/low pass/3 band eqs, some of the higher models even have 7 band eqs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif Theyve added a new feature which is some kinda fancy mp3 decoding deal or something, and some of the newer models even have usb, distributor cost starts around 40$ for the base model with the high pass, 3 band eq, 3 volt preouts (3 sets) and a bunch of other decent looking stuff. I cant find the models anywhere and not on the bb website either, theyre not out on our planogram yet.

Id like to try one, but my first radio was a sony, and then i upgraded to pioneer, and dont plan on going back. But for a cheap build id give it a shot.

should've been under warranty...you could have sent it back and they would've repaired or replaced it
I bought it used.

It was a really cool headunit, had like 7 different back ground and moving animations. Back then i didn't know any better.

Performance was defiantly bad. At it overheated all the time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.