WTT: down grade setups

Participant count
  • Participant list

elite08
10+ year member

www.SoundAdviceTexas.com
I am currently running, 3 of the JBL power series 12's (d2s) And im wanting to down grade to 2, if possible 1 nice sub. The subs handle 400w RMS and peakout at 1400. I ran the Rockford fosgate T1000 on them 3/4 gain for about 2 months, and i need to down grade to something smaller, so i can use my back seat. I will trade all 3 subs, and the amp for a smaller set up plus cash, or ill just sale everything. So just offer up, send me a PM and we can talk more about it.

Video:

first song ***** (let the video play about 22secs to listen to late night tip)

it's freezing balls out side, ill take a picture of the amp tomorrow after i wake up.

Trades wanted! set ups only. Im looking to down grade to a kickass 12 or 2 10's with a nice reliable amp.

OFFER UP!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.