subwoofer makin noise when i turn on car!

i think the problem is the HU is turning the amp on to soon and your hearing the turn on thump that is usealy muted for a breif moment,,,i think:)

I have the same deck and had the same problem. I was told by a shop that it ws my remote wire but I dont know how accurate that was. Check to make sure that your power wire is opp side of car as your speaker wire and rca's, I was also told this could cause it. You should also get into your hu setup and turn the internal amp off, unless you are running your speakers on the deck.

i had same problem. theres about 3 diff problems that it most likely would be.

1. ground. unscrew ur ground. sand off any corrosion or paint or anything that shouldnt be there. make sure ur ground is in a safe place, shorter than 2ft and not mingled with rca's

2. make sure ur rca's arent pinched or around the ground

3. could be your deck.

4. could be remote wire.

i had the same problem and just buy cleaning up my ground it went away but i still have some idle noise which is either my deck or because i have shielded rca's

thank for the answersyea my cables are opposite sides

how do i turn of the internal amp

i cant find that option
To turn the internal amp off put the stereo in standby mode. Than hold down the menu button and when the screen changes go down untill you see the amp setting. turn it off and exit.

To turn the internal amp off put the stereo in standby mode. Than hold down the menu button and when the screen changes go down untill you see the amp setting. turn it off and exit.
No prob, glad to help. I was dead ass tired when I posted my first answer but now that im awake and I can think straight. I am almost 100% sure it is your remote wire. When I got my stereo installed b4 I learned all this stuff myself Circuit City did the install and it was all jacked up. I fixed my same problem by fixing the remote wire. They had it hooked up wrong and when I fixed it I had no more issues. Make sure your remote is hooked up to the blue and white wire on the harness, not the red or yellow.

i had a problem with speakers putting out a low note (mids and sub) when i connecte this equalizer.. when i turn em on or off it pops.. and i've tried everything but i cant fix it.. honeslty i dont even care anymore it doesnt seem to affect anything

No prob, glad to help. I was dead ass tired when I posted my first answer but now that im awake and I can think straight. I am almost 100% sure it is your remote wire. When I got my stereo installed b4 I learned all this stuff myself Circuit City did the install and it was all jacked up. I fixed my same problem by fixing the remote wire. They had it hooked up wrong and when I fixed it I had no more issues. Make sure your remote is hooked up to the blue and white wire on the harness, not the red or yellow.
maybe thats it cuz ive always heard connect it to yellow!

maybe thats it cuz ive always heard connect it to yellow!
Yeah, hooking it up to the yellow wire will work because its the acc wire but when the stereo is turned off and the car is still on, your amps will still be on so its best to hook it up the way I told you. On the wiring harness for that deck its the blue and white wire. Like I said, I had the same problem and this stopped it for me. Good luck!

i bet it doesnt do it if you turn off the radio before you turn off the car.. and you turn on the radio when the car is already on. probaly has something to alt kicking on and engine drawing power... /shrug.. maybe unshielded rca..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...