Custom Chevy Tahoe, lots of fiberglass

NeverEnuffBass
10+ year member

Got Bass?
This is my boss's son's truck. He has been working on it for a while and I've been helping him try to get it done so I can get my car up in the shop. It has lambo doors, SS front end, billet grille & bow tie, lowered 2/3, he has 24's for it, HID's etc.

BillHoe.jpg

Here is the center console which strectches from front to back, we sanded it for 4hrs today:

BillConsole1.jpg

BillConsole2.jpg

BillConsole3.jpg

needs smoked headlights...that'd be sick. but it looks good anyways nice build. what's with the crazy long center console? what is the purpose of that?

needs smoked headlights...that'd be sick. but it looks good anyways nice build. what's with the crazy long center console? what is the purpose of that?
He wanted a console that stretched from front to back and replaced the factory bench seat with captain's chairs from a suburban. There is a 10" monitor going in there. I didn't design the console, he did. I am just helping get the truck done.

Nice updates.. looking good. I like the amp rack alot.

Your router table scares me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Nice updates.. looking good. I like the amp rack alot.
Your router table scares me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
I know I hate using it that way but I had to make do. Its even scarier to use

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.