How many db's have you endured???

ive been told anything above 160 is painfull / unsafe ?true or not ?
Very true. Peolpe running over 130db dont usually sit in the car while its playing. When I started car audio 130-135 was high. I worry about guys easily hitting the 140's and 150's now. I hope you guys dont listen to music that loud. You will be deef in a few years if you do.

Mike

153ish in an ex cab f150 w/ 4 Fi 18"s. thats a LEGAL score BTW...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Very true. Peolpe running over 130db dont usually sit in the car while its playing. When I started car audio 130-135 was high. I worry about guys easily hitting the 140's and 150's now. I hope you guys dont listen to music that loud. You will be deef in a few years if you do.
Mike
i just put my amp back in (as some may know...) so i was finally adjusting it yesterday. drove about 10 miles with it up, and when i got out i felt really weird. like my heart was fckin up or something. not saying i hit crazy DB #'s but for real though...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.