WTT JL 1000/1 for H/U

KHARPS
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
IL
I have a JL 1000/1 V1 that I'd like to trade for a H/U. It is in good working condition with a only a few flaws....the ground and one positive and one negative allen screw to hold the wires in are stripped. I'll try and take care of that before I ship out but if I don't get around to it it won't be a hard fix. I'm looking for a 880prs, 800prs, or 9887 with all the hardware for an ipod hookup. Most trades will probably require cash on your end, depending on what it is.

Picture004-1.jpg

i have the 9887,but no ipod cable,cause i get like 200 songs on a cd lol. and i love those 1000/1's.....my 9887 was purchased 2-9-2008. and we know what they cost lol

i have the 9887,but no ipod cable,cause i get like 200 songs on a cd lol. and i love those 1000/1's.....my 9887 was purchased 2-9-2008. and we know what they cost lol
Thanks but I think I've decided to go with either a 880prs or 800prs...or maybe something eclipse. My last couple h/u have been alpine and I think I want to try to go another route this time. I'll let you know if I change my mind.

Did you call MiM in Chicago Heights looking for new screws a few days ago?
Haha yeah that was me. I was about to ask you if you were on this forum because I remember reading something Tommy K said a while back about a Tony from MiM on this site.

Yep, that was me. Im usually there all the time.
I used to go there about once a week like 5-6 yrs ago and just dick around. I used to always talk to one of the installers....Manny I think his name is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.