RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
this

Mach5-Wall-Truck-Box-12ft3-at-33hz.png

or this

Mach-5-Build-12ft3-at-31hz.png

I'll have the subs coming in a couple of weeks and am having a hard time deciding which way to go for my SB3 build...what do you guys prefer? The second will be easier to build, and I'm a little leary of ports along the bottom...

repost pics without the xray, the internals are distracting from what it really looks like
I don't have the first one without the x-ray...I just saved the image instead of the actual sketchup file.

Here's the new one though

Mach-5-Build-12ft3-at-31hz-002.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.