I have been ripped off!!!

daytonahemi
10+ year member

Canada
sold a crossfire vr2000d amp to ebay member mrmrswil5on.

I recieved payment, and sent the amp and provided a tracking . As soon as I gave the tracking # they filed a claim with paypal saying the transaction was not authorized and the money was withdrawn from my bank account.

They do not respond to my emails.

the amp was shipped to:

Teanna Wilson

502 mockingbird ln

cabot, AR

Anybody live close by want to pay them a visit?

Tried to call the shipping company to stop delivery, can't be done without a courtorder. I even tried having it redirected to the local police station, but no dice.

If this isn't resolved by tommorow I plan on driving down there when the amp is delivered on monday or teusday.

I recieved payment, and sent the amp and provided a tracking . As soon as I gave the tracking # they filed a claim with paypal saying the transaction was not authorized and the money was withdrawn from my bank account.

the amp was shipped to:

Teanna Wilson

502 mockingbird ln

cabot, AR

Send me all relevent information, times, dates, amounts, when shipped ect....and I'll see if I can help resolve this peacefully seeing as how I'm about 25 mins or so from Cabot and my friend Hoax1 from this forum lives in Cabot as well as knows how to put you in contact with all the right people in Cabot to get it settled LEGALLY!!!!....let's try to resolve it cordially first.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D

you need to counter file a claim with Paypal. Thats what they are there for. and going from Canada to AR don't seem worth teaching some toilet deposit like person a lesson.

the amp was shipped to:

Teanna Wilson

502 mockingbird ln

cabot, AR

What u lookin to have happen ... pm info

I have searched for the name "Teanna Wilson" on yellow pages and even called dispatch to get a name, and they say nothing exists in their computer. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I have searched for the name "Teanna Wilson" on yellow pages and even called dispatch to get a name, and they say nothing exists in their computer. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Yeah the only teanna wilson I could find was in az

The only phone # I could find for that address was disconected.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

daytonahemi

10+ year member
daytonahemi
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views