bay area meet #2

skittlesRgood
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
fremont, ca
you all wanted another meet so here it is!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif

february 1st, sunday. same place, ohlone campus off chrerry. go west on mission, left on cherry. right into ohlone. meeting in the back right.

how about 2pm again?

i found the program for my meter so we can have results on sight. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

start working on those systems boys. post up if you can make it.

Skittles

yep its in fremont. directions are easy. its a makeitloud meter. we wont need a laptop.

after the last meet, we have all helped eachother with our systems. its definatly worth comming out. good people, good convo., make some good friends.

yep its in fremont. directions are easy. its a makeitloud meter. we wont need a laptop.
after the last meet, we have all helped eachother with our systems. its definatly worth comming out. good people, good convo., make some good friends.
most definately! all good guys last time... i'll be there...

btw, did you ever get the autotek fixed?

wodered when you would pop in here lol. i just sent the autotek in today. its going to zed audio in simi valley (la) so itll get to him fast and with any luck itll get back in a couple weeks. im getting bored only having highs rite now.

could still come and hang out. its up to you.

i went and pmed everyone in the 1st 4 pages in that last thread. sorry if i sent doubles. post up if you can go. you all wanted another one around this time.

hope my amp is fixed and sent back by then lol.

possibly be able to go....lets see if I can save up and buy a new amp and recone my BTL....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

super bowl sunday? over car audio?? :|

well im not sure what ill be coming with but ill show with something, either 2 18's on 2kw(my emergency setup) or i might have my 12's by then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

also is anyone here going to autorama? do some bassrace...

i have an oscilloscope id be glad to do some tuning with it granted we find some decent ac to power it. i can set gains and see if ur rca's are clipping, i need to make a quick adaptor from rca to speaker wire, and also get a good test tone cd. let me know if anyones interested, ill lug the thing there!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.