Dual

Check ebay man. That's probably your best bet in finding one. Or call Dual and ask them if they have any more laying around they will sell you.

But I must say, I enjoy blue lights more than red, yet I also have blue dash lighting.

Check ebay man. That's probably your best bet in finding one. Or call Dual and ask them if they have any more laying around they will sell you.But I must say, I enjoy blue lights more than red, yet I also have blue dash lighting.
Are u really tellin him he should go foward with buyin another dual deck? I wish they went under.

lol all the diplays units they got sitting at future shop/best buy are busted

either the screen motor is broken and they sit all retarted...knobs are mising

screen wont work or it just wont even light up lol

it makes jvc more respectable

Are u really tellin him he should go foward with buyin another dual deck? I wish they went under.
I was simply trying to answer the OP's question. He didn't look for recommendations, he asked if anyone knew a good way to get a hold of a old HU he liked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

If he was looking for recommendations I would tell him to go Eclipse and never turn back.

lol all the diplays units they got sitting at future shop/best buy are busted either the screen motor is broken and they sit all retarted...knobs are mising

screen wont work or it just wont even light up lol

it makes jvc more respectable
JVC = Kenwood //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Believe it or not JVC isn't trash.

I was simply trying to answer the OP's question. He didn't look for recommendations, he asked if anyone knew a good way to get a hold of a old HU he liked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gifIf he was looking for recommendations I would tell him to go Eclipse and never turn back.

JVC = Kenwood //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Believe it or not JVC isn't trash.

I'd had about 3 JVC and I liked them never got any problems from them. The only brands I had problems were Jensen and some brand named Insignia.

What are these Eclipse Receivers you talk about, and link?

http://www.eclipse-web.com/

That's what I, and many other run, one of the best SQ deck brands out there.

I currently have a CD4000, but I am selling it, for a high end Clarion.

If you aren't wanting to spend more than 500 on a deck, I would say stick with Eclipse. If you are into something better, Nakamichi, Clarion, Mcintosh, Sony c90, Denon

Does Dual still make this Stereo in Red/Silver? I use to have one that I bought from Walmart for like $120. I loved that Stereo it was awesome and would play all my old Cds like nothing.
http://www.dualav.com/receivers/xdm7610.html
I used to have that h/u, I effing hated it, it would skip with anything over ~135db and it took like 15 min to "warm up" before it would even read a cd, I paid $50 for it at best buy lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.