Southwest Region New Mexico???

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
never seen anyone from farmington on here. saw a couple guys from durango before though. i got arrested when i was 18 in farmington, and banned for life from purgatory.

LOL what did you do?
i was a big mouth. i was wearing a coat, with a hand giving the finger on the back. was told that i couldn't wear the jacket in public, mouthed off to the cop, and spent 14 hours in jail.

i was a big mouth. i was wearing a coat, with a hand giving the finger on the back. was told that i couldn't wear the jacket in public, mouthed off to the cop, and spent 14 hours in jail.
nice. **** em. you ever come down to farmington? anything going on up in dever? any competirtions planned?

nice. **** em. you ever come down to farmington? anything going on up in dever? any competirtions planned?
i don't get down there anymore. i used to know a girl in durango i'd visit sometimes, which is how i ended up in your wonderful town.

i don't get down there anymore. i used to know a girl in durango i'd visit sometimes, which is how i ended up in your wonderful town.
my gpa died and my gma wanted to be closer to my aunt. live with my gma at the time. its SO much better then where i loved before. socorro NM. LOL hated that place. i hate durango too. too many ****ing hippies and tree huggers

Old pics...same truck and box is carpeted. I will be switching my system around this spring.

nowayhoser-on22s.jpg

nowayhoser-re8s.JPG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

hunterw

10+ year member
whooodie whoooo
hunterw
farmington, NM
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date