Anyone running a 4 0hm Alpine type R 12 inch?

jmkhet

Just curious as to what wattage people are using on these subs.I only have one sub in a q logic sealed box with about 200 watts going to it.Its loud but i know it can handle more power.

So whats everyone else using to power this sub?Any advice on which amp to use would be great.Ive heard these subs are underrated at 500watt rms and ive seen other peoples setups running up to 800 watt rms on there type r.I just dont want to blow my sub, and i want to be able to use my base boost without worries.

Learn to Search.

Even though i know the answer, im not going to tell you, because there is a thread on this every other day, as well as a thread in the subwoofers section dedicated to specifically Alpine Type-R's.

Just curious as to what wattage people are using on these subs.I only have one sub in a q logic sealed box with about 200 watts going to it.Its loud but i know it can handle more power.
So whats everyone else using to power this sub?Any advice on which amp to use would be great.Ive heard these subs are underrated at 500watt rms and ive seen other peoples setups running up to 800 watt rms on there type r.I just dont want to blow my sub, and i want to be able to use my base boost without worries.
why?

Learn to Search.
Even though i know the answer, im not going to tell you, because there is a thread on this every other day, as well as a thread in the subwoofers section dedicated to specifically Alpine Type-R's.

Good job dude way to be....

After reading 4 pages off the thread dedicated to the type r....i got tired of every retard posting sensless information and just made my own thread.To the people

that actually have been trying to help thank you.

Learn to Search.
****'s amazing to me.You can type out all that to tell somebody that you won't tell them the answer.Just ignore the question's that you don't want to help.

type r's don't get loud off 200 watts. they like more than 500 to get really moving. Give it about 800-1000 watts and it will be happy.
stfu noob....loud is subjective to each listener

and you never even asked if they were new or old model. Old model will smoke rather quickly with just 700 watts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.